Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rainy Day

Why does it always rain on the day the dogs are groomed? They are so gorgeous and fluffy and the rain curls the fur.  This morning was spent at Valley Motors where I finally got the new gas pedal installed.  Hopefully, that is it for the car until the 60,000 mile maintenance in June.  Breakfast was quick one of Cocoa Rice Cereal, banana, and vanilla rice milk.  The cereal had nice chocolate taste without all the sugar found in the more commercial versions.

During the day, the weather was wonderful making its way to 70 degrees. We took the dogs out for lunch (before bath time) at Mama's On the Half Shell. I had what will be my standard there from the kid's menu of  Pasta and Marinara Sauce. The server told me they could do veggie pizza without cheese for me. I may try that next time. I helped Tommy with some of his fries and his fruit salsa.

Dinner was Savory French Lentils seasoned with garlic, rosemary, thyme, sage and molasses. It was served over fresh spinach and brown rice.  This was a very tasty combination. You can see the steam in the picture.

No comments: