Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Car Repair

I had to get up early this morning so that I could get some work done on the car in the Timonium area.  Last time I was there, I had an appointment that lasted through lunch and I ended up raiding the snack machine for lunch.  It was neither healthy or tasty.  This time I had a 8:00 am slot which gave me time to walk and feed the dogs then eat breakfast before the trip north.  I just did a quick microwave of some of the leftover Apricot Oatmeal.  As for the car, the gas pedal assembly needs to be replaced.  The parts were ordered and I will be doing this again on Monday.

For lunch I did a repeat of the Tempeh Sandwich from last week.  At dinner I did a Jamaican Stir Fry in the hopes to trick myself into thinking the weather isn't so cold.  Didn't work.  It is still 18 degrees.  The stir fry was made with onion, red bell pepper, plantain, garlic, ginger, serrano pepper and curry over brown rice.

One that I am doing too much of snacking during the day.  I had a apple with peanut butter, bread with sundried tomato and pasta  during the day.  I need to cut down and stick with just an apple.

No comments: