Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cute Dog Day



Nothing exciting today, just some good basic meals. But who doesn't like a picture of two adorable dogs?  I started with a Tofu Breakfast Scramble and some fresh berries.  Turmeric makes the tofu look like eggs and some potato was added to the dish.


Lunch was an Artichoke and Tomato Salad over greens with chickpeas and almonds and a the last of my ginger vinaigrette.


Dinner was an Oven baked cauliflower with garlic and tamari and Couscous with peas, carrots, peppers and onions and some red wine vinegar.


For an evening snack I tossed some fresh strawberries with balsamic vinegar.


I only had 985 calories today, but it didn't seem that low.  I had more fat than usual because of the almonds in my lunch salad.   My other stats -

Fat -       37 g      31%
Carbs -  133.2 g  49%    Fiber 39.1 g
Protein -  53.2 g   20%

No comments: