Monday, April 22, 2013

Addicted to Results 4/21

Kettlebells

Workout - Kettlebells - Hopefully my pain level will be much lower this week.
XPF Cardio and  Conditioning


I am using leftovers, so the meals are repeat dishes.

Breakfast - Black Bean Burrito on a Whole Wheat Tortilla

Lunch - Cheesy Sauce on Whole Wheat Bread with tomato and pesto and some carrot sticks.  I added the tomato to the sandwich to give it a little more veggie.

Snack - Chocolate Bonbons

Dinner - A saute of black beans, onion, carrot, mixed mushrooms, and garlic using the homemade for a sauce. A sprinkled a sample of vegan Parmesan cheese on the bean mix.  It tasted a bit like the fake Parmesan that you get in the cans. I am glad I had a sample, because I would not want to have bought a large amount of the product.  Tofu Salad on a multigrain roll.

No comments: