Monday, April 21, 2014

Addicted to Results 4/20

Tea of the Day
 
This morning's smoothie was made with soy milk, frozen raspberries, oatmeal, carob powder, and hemp protein.  Good fuel for running and air yoga.  The tea is a rooibos blend that is one of the more flavorful non caffeine teas out there.

Lunch was leftovers. We finished the whole wheat spaghetti and the 'Chorizo' and Pepper Sauce.  I added some kalamata olives and nutritional yeast.

In the afternoon, we had a massage.  That felt great on my fatigued muscles. At this point, I not that sore, just tired.  After the massage went stopped by Vino in Fells Point.  We split a order of hummus and stuffed grape leaves.  I had a glass of Cava and a glass of Savignon Blanc.
I was not very hungry in the evening, so I just had some sweet potatoes with olives, seitan and vegan cheese.  I sipped on some Rose during the evening.

No comments: