Sesame, Snow Pea and Soba Noodles
12 Ounces Snow Peas, trimmed of ends and strings
2 Cups Radishes, julienned
8 Ounces Buckwheat Soba Noodles
2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Miso, mixed with 1 Tablespoon Hot Water
2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
2 Teaspoons Sugar
1 Teaspoon Fresh Ginger, minced
1 Tablespoon Cilantro, chopped
Salt, to taste
Hot Sauce, to taste
1 Red Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds, toasted
|Prepped snow peas|
1. Boil a large pot of water. Halve the snow peas and add to the water. Cook until snow peas are bright green. Add the radishes and immediately removed from the water with a slotted spoon.
|Snow peas and radishes|
2. Return water to a boil and noodles according to package directions.
3. Whisk together the vinegar, miso, 1 tablespoon avocado oil, sugar, salt, hot sauce, and ginger until well blended.
4. Place pepper slices and 1 Tablespoon of avocado oil in a small skillet. Cook until tender. Add the dressing.
5. Add the cooked noodles to the snow peas. Top with the peppers and dressing. Add the sesame seeds. Mix.
Goes well with raspberries.
Pairs well with 2014 Ant Hill Chardonnay.
Soundtrack Bullet for My Valentine - Venom