Sunday, May 26, 2013

Addicted to Results 5/25

Marquee Lounge

Workout - Weekend Warrior Workout
Air Yoga

Breakfast - Smoothie made with rice/quinoa milk, soy protein powder, peaches, lime juice and chia seeds
Smoothie

Lunch - Spaghetti and Tomato Sauce
TVP sauteed with shiitake mushrooms

Dinner - Vegetable Soup and Olive Bread with Roasted Tomato Salsa

Snack - Marquee Lounge, split white bean dip with Tommy.  It came with toasted baguette slices, pickled vegetables and olive
2 glasses of white wine.
I looked over the menu for the Marquee Lounge and they have several vegan options.  I look forward to having dinner there one night.

I am short a few pictures because my camera battery was recharging and I took photos with my phone. When I tried to sync the phone with the computer, the software was no longer there.

No comments: