Monday, May 13, 2013

Addicted to Results 5/12

Mezze - We had the table by the window

Workout - Rest Day.  I was too sore to do anything today.  Got a massage instead.
Tapenade

Breakfast - Slept in.  We haven't done that in a long time.
Falafal

Lunch - Mezze is a small plates restaurant.  They have two pages of the menu for vegetable choices.  About half are vegan, the others have cheese or aoli. I started with a Black Olive Tapenade and pita bread.  That was followed with Falafal in a tahini sauce and Orzo Pasta in a tomato sauce with lots of herbs. The serving sizes were a bit larger than a tapas place. I shared all the dishes with Tommy.   The food was great and I can come back and get totally different dishes.  That is rare for me.  They also have outdoor seating so we can bring the dogs next time.
Orzo

Dinner - Tempeh Fajitas.  This time I added the corn salsa and the leftover onion and mushroom saute.
Fajita

No comments: