1 Cup Rye Flour
1 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
3/4 Brown Rice Flour
1 Cup warm Water
1 Tablespoon Yeast
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Tablespoon Safflower Seed Oil
1. Pre heat oven to 475 with a baking stone inside. Sprinkle yeast on top of warm water and let sit until foamy, about 10 minutes.
|Dough is ready to use|
2. Add rye, brown rice and 1 cup of all purpose flour to a food processor fitted with a plastic dough mixer. Add salt and mix well. Add the oil and yeast water. Process until a ball forms.
3. Roll dough out on a flat surface with the 1/4 all purpose flour. Roll to desired thickness for a pizza. Transfer to a oven peel with a piece of parchment paper covering the surface. Crimp the edges.
1 Cup Pesto
1 Onion, sliced
1 Cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
12 Green Olives, sliced
2 Tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
1. Spread the pesto over the surface of the dough.
2. Scatter the onion, tomatoes and lives on top of the pizza. Sprinkle with nutritional yeast.
|Oven ready pizza|
3. Transfer to oven and cook 20 -30 minutes. Return to peel and slice.
Soundtrack - Father John Misty - I Love You, Honeybear
Wine - 2005 Chassagne Montrachet from Bernard Morey