Roasted Vegetables and Pesto Pizza
1 Cup Total Parsley, Basil and Rosemary
1/4 Cup Pine Nuts
1 Tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
2 Cloves Garlic
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/4 Cup Veggie Stock
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
1 Zucchini, diced
1 Yellow Squash, diced
1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
1 Cup Shitake Mushrooms, sliced
1/2 Cup Veggie Stock
4 - 6 Whole Wheat Pita Bread
1. Preheat Oven to 400 F. Mix all the veggies on a baking tray and pour the stock over.
2. Roast 15 minutes in the oven.
3. Add all of the pesto ingredients to a food processor. Process until well blended.
4. Spread the pesto on the pita rounds. Top with roasted vegetables.
5. Broil in the oven until browned.
Soundtrack DGC Rarities Vol. 1 - Various Artists