Friday, May 9, 2014

Addicted to Results 5/7 and 5/8

5/7
Going all out lunch at breakfast - a vegan hot dog on a whole wheat bun the tomatilla avocado salsa and ketchup. I also had some tea and fruit plate at Atwater's.
Lunch was the Tofu Stir Fry, this time served over some barley that I had frozen a few weeks ago.
Dinner was some of the barley and the last of the tomato sauce that I had used with the eggplant sandwiches. I had tomato cucumber salad on the side.  The product below was called Citrus Vegan Spareribs.  They were made with a mix of soy protein and wheat gluten.  They would not remind you of spareribs in any way -maybe more like a type of chicken.  The nuggets were very chew and not very palatable.
'Spareribs'



5/8



Breakfast was my last orange. I ate it before going to gym.  When I got back, it was the last the vegan hot dogs.

For lunch, I mixed some leftovers together - the last of the sundried tomato risotto, some sauteed onions, and the corn and tomato mix.  They worked well together.
Veggie Pizza
We went to the Can Company for dinner.  On the 2nd Thursday of each month during the spring and summer, they have a band playing.  Last night was the Kelly Bell Band.  We started with a bottle of cremant and a veggie pizza at Chesapeake Wine Company.  No cheese on my half.
Tangerine Sorbet
I have not gone to Cold Stone Creamery in years because of my lactose intolerance.  On a whim I decided to check and see if that had sorbet or non dairy milk ice cream.  They had one sorbet, but it was a great flavor - tangerine.  Mine was mixed with black cherries and pecans.  We also made our way through a bag of potato chips.

No comments: