Monday, May 5, 2014

Addicted to Results 5/4




The next couple of days are going to be a little be hectic, so I just listing my food the Addicted to Results challenge. Breakfast was the last of the Apple Banana Pancakes with pecans and maple syrup.  For a snack, I had a Banana Muffin right before leaving to see Richard II at the movie theater.  


Landmark carries vegan desserts including this chocolate chip cookie that I split with Tommy.  I also brought in one of the granola bars from Atwater's to go with the green tea sold at the theater.  After the movie, we went to Wit and Wisdom for a mid day meal.  I had 2 glasses of wine and a Falafal Burger with fries.  This was a late lunch.  Later in the evening I had some of Shepherd's Pie and a cracker with some green pea hummus.


No comments: