Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Addicted to Results 5/11 and 5/12

5/11

Started the day with a brunch at Teavolve.  It was a beautiful day and we walked to Harbor East with the dogs. Teavolve brunches always start with a  pitcher of red sangria.  For the meal I had the Tomato Bisque with pita slices.
That followed with a green salad made is a green tea vinaigrette.  Not the best dressing I have had. The salad also had goat cheese that I had to pick out.  The salad included tofu, almonds and dried cranberries.
We did not do a special meal for our anniversary because we ate out yesterday.  We finished the brown rice with pesto, tomatoes and pine nuts.  We did have a special bottle of wine.  We try to find a bottle from 1985 which is the year we got married.  This one is a Gruner Veltliner from Leth.

Finished everything up with one of the cupcakes.  I had the pistachio icing and white cake. (the green one.) Not nearly as sweet of the one last night which I think makes it better.
5/12

Last day of the challenge. My body is very fatigued and I am looking forward to several days away from the gym. For breakfast I had a chocolate chia granola with pecans and raisins and rice milk.

For a snack, I spread pesto and ranch dressing on a slice of olive bread.
Lunch was brown rice with the last of the tomato and corn mix and some pesto for flavor.
Cider
Today was grocery day, but I did not have time to make anything and spin class and Monday night is 24 night.  We had a quick bit at Of Love and Regret.  I started with a ginger apple cider.
I had my standby of the vegetarian Bahn Mi burrito and fries.  Later in the evening I had the last cupcake. This one was cookies and cream frosting on a chocolate cake.  This was super sweet and I cut off half the icing.
Cookies and Cream cupcake

No comments: